Dentists & Dental Hygienists
Louise Collard, Louise Wood, Jess Greenway and Adam Taylor provide nonsurgical treatment and supportive periodontal care. Dr Louise Collard is a qualified dentist and has a postgraduate diploma in periodontics, oral surgery and tooth wear. Drs Alex Biller, Bindhu Koshy and Manuel Carbajal are all qualified dentists and all have had specialist periodontal training in the UK. Dr Koshy is on the specialist list for periodontics.
All our clinicians have been specifically trained by Dr King to achieve and deliver the same level of care as Dr King himself.
Our clinicians therefore
- have clinical expertise required to treat and maintain periodontal patients
- have day to day experience of treating complicated cases
- know what type of treatment is required
- deliver exceptional outcomes to enable patients to save their teeth
- discuss treatment progress with Dr King
- invite Dr King to review problem areas that may require advanced treatment.
This makes our dedicated practice to gum health unique in providing long term specialist periodontal care that helps patient’s keep their teeth.
Long term success following gum treatment by Dr King depends on recall hygiene visits that are specific to support and maintain gum health for each patient. As experienced clinicians, Adam, Jess, Louise C and Louise W play a pivotal role in maintaining gum health by
- providing a home care regime that is tailor made for each individual
- dietary & nutritional advice
- identifying specific sites around teeth & recording any progression or re-emergence of all forms of gum disease
- preventing gum disease around teeth & implants
- focusing on plaque control aiming to reduce plaque & bleeding scores to <10%
- formulating for each patient a periodontal risk assessment based on their clinical findings
- treating any active sites with bleeding gums liaising with Dr King as well as dentists & hygienists from referring practices in providing specific supportive periodontal care for each patient.
- Alex Biller GDC 211222 BDS, BSc (Hons), MFDS RCS (Edin)
- Louise Collard GDC 68071 BDS Brist 1992 DPDS 2012
- Bindhu Koshy GDC 83910 Statutory Exam 2004, MFDS RCS Eng 2003, MClinDent Lond 2002, BDS Mangalore 1994
- Manuel Carbajal GDC 194672 (completed Specialist training 2016 Eastman Dental Hospital, London)
- Louise Wood GDC 6219 Dip Dent Hygiene RCS Edin 2003
- Jessie Greenway GDC 202728 Combined Diploma in Dental Therapy & Hygiene Cardiff 2010
- Adam Taylor GDC 238274 BSc Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy Birm 2012