Our highly skilled team of hygienists can deliver the unique gum care needed to prevent gum disease and tooth loss. Gemma, Louise, and Nikki provide nonsurgical treatment and supportive periodontal care.
All our clinicians have been specifically trained by Dr King to achieve and deliver the same level of care as Dr King himself.
Our clinicians therefore
- have clinical expertise required to treat and maintain periodontal patients
- have day to day experience of treating complicated cases
- know what type of treatment is required
- deliver exceptional outcomes to enable patients to save their teeth
- discuss treatment progress with Dr King
- invite Dr King to review problem areas that may require advanced treatment.
This makes our dedicated practice to gum health unique in providing long term specialist periodontal care that helps patient’s keep their teeth.
Long term success following gum treatment by Dr King depends on recall hygiene visits that are specific to support and maintain gum health for each patient. As experienced clinicians, Gemma, Nikki and Louise play a pivotal role in maintaining gum health by
- providing a home care regime that is tailor made for each individual
- dietary & nutritional advice
- identifying specific sites around teeth & recording any progression or re-emergence of all forms of gum disease
- preventing gum disease around teeth & implants
- focusing on plaque control aiming to reduce plaque & bleeding scores to <10%
- formulating for each patient a periodontal risk assessment based on their clinical findings
- treating any active sites with bleeding gums liaising with Dr King as well as dentists & hygienists from referring practices in providing specific supportive periodontal care for each patient.
- Gemma Chapman GDC 244633 BSc Oral Health Science Manc 2013
- Louise Hnatow GDC 6219 Dip Dent Hygiene RCS Edin 2003
- Nikki Choi GDC 271545 Dip Dental Hygiene (Distinction) Bristol 2017