Dental Practice Manager
- Location Saltford, Bristol
- Starting Salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience (Part time = pro rata)
- Sector Periodontics, Private Dentistry, Specialist Dental
- Job Type Part-time, (22.5 hours per week)
The Bath and Bristol Periodontal Clinic are looking for a Dental Practice Manager to become part of our friendly and committed team. We are a specialist dental practice based in Saltford, Bristol whose goal is to stop bleeding gums, save teeth & return patients to gum health. We are a referral practice meaning patients are referred to us by their Dentists who are unable to improve their gum health. Dentists are delighted with the results we achieve for their patients and we have changed their perception on saving teeth. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptionally high standard of care to patients, coupled with using the latest technologies, which we attribute to the ongoing success and health of our patients.
Skills & Experience Required
The successful candidate will have worked in a dental environment previously and have a thorough understanding of dentistry management. They must demonstrate high inter-personal and organisational attributes and be ready to lead the growth of this patient focused practice. Candidates should therefore have the following skills and experience:
- The Practice Manager will act as the face of the practice and must therefore have superb customer service skills, be well presented and have an exceptional telephone manner.
- Candidates should have previously worked for a private Dental Practice in a fast-paced role with similar or the same managerial duties
- Empathetic, friendly and caring
- Pro-active and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent people skills, professional and able to motivate a team
The role will be divided across three main areas: Practice Management, Staff Management and Business Development.
- Responsible for general maintenance of the building
- Managing the practice diary
- Liaison with clients and partner practices
- General administrative duties
- Working alongside our Clinical Manager
- Health & Safety
- Compliance management including; monitoring employee CPD, keeping up-to-date with employment legislation, Employee DBS, CQC registrations, keeping employee files up-to-date, compliance with regulatory bodies
- Signing off invoices
- Ordering office and dental supplies
- Manage staff rota
- General staff management; holiday, sickness
- Staff appraisals
- Driving the practice forward and motivating employees to achieve this common goal.
- Responsible for quality of service and patient experience
- Set and monitors Key Performance Indicators for the Practice i.e. Patient care targets and income targets
- Partnership relationship management with new and existing clients; referring dental practices
- Marketing the practice including website, online presence, social media, brochure, business cards and approving all marketing related material.
- Generating new business
- Provide management with progress reports and targets
How To Apply
An exceptional opportunity for the right personality, this position is an excellent choice for a candidate looking to get stuck into a varied and demanding but hugely rewarding position.
To apply send CV to Emma: firstname.lastname@example.org expressing specifically how you would add value to our team.
We want to know what sets you apart from other candidates for this role.
For more information call us on: 01225 874444